6K QUAD-DSP AMPLIFIER
Ligwa’s 6K DSP 4 channel amplifier feature powerful digital signal processing (DSP). The DSP controlled amplifier provides a cost effective solution for sound system design and can be used for installation or temporary sound systems or any high quality amplified audio requirement. The system is controlled by software called PodWare. The software is intuitive to use and offer the user a toolbox of audio functions to allow many different systems to be designed.
The Ligwa 6K QUAD-DSP amplifier has 4 analogue audio input’s which can be switched to allow connection of AES/EBU signals. Unusually there are 6 audio output channels, 4 assigned to the four channels within the amplifier and 2 aux outputs connected to a pair of male XLR connectors on the rear of the amplifier. These extra processed outputs can be used to drive any other amplifier channels in the system design.
Complex systems can be designed and signals can be routed as required with a signal matrix.
The DSP has powerful dynamics processors which have fully specified compressor/limiters on each audio input. These could be used for system protection against overdrive and also for environmental noise considerations. Each input and output has 2 bands of dynamic EQ in addtion to parametric eq on each input and output.
The DSP is accessed via an Ethercon connector on the rear panel of the amplifier and connected using a CAT5 Ethernet cable direct to a personal computer or via an Ethernet Hub or router. The DSP is password protected and allows the designer to keep interference from unauthorised persons whom may change parameters and either damage the loudspeaker system or exceed set environmental noise levels.
- 4 x 1500 Watts @ 4 Ohms
- compressor limiter on each input
- 6 band parametric EQ per input, 8 band parametric per output, low/high shelving, bell, notch filters, phase, band pass
- 2 band dynamic EQ input and output
- Audio input and compressor/limiter
- loudspeaker signal limiting
- cross over filter types 6,12,18,24,48 dB per octave But, Bes, LR
- Delay – up to 2 seconds, (feet, inch, mm, meters, millisecond).
- 4 audio inputs, 6 audio outputs.
- AES/EBU digital input selectable by a switch on the rear panel
- Ethernet network
- DSP defeat switch so that the amplifier easily reverts back to a 4 input analogue amplifier.
- Front panel level trim using analogue potentiometer, front panel LED signal potentiometers.
Medium to larger full range and dedicated bass loudspeakers, bi amplified stage monitor systems, components within large format touring or installation loudspeakers low mid, high mid and HF, 4 ohm drive.
Medium to large full range loudspeakers 10”-15” drivers + 1” 1.5” HF
Low mid, high and HF in larger multi way systems installed or touring.
High power stage monitors 2×12” or 15” +1.5”
Medium bass 2×12” 15” or 1×18”
Use in conjuction with high power bass amplifiers signal driven from auxillary outputs on rear of DSP amplifier.