Offering a unique combination of power and audio performance, seamlessly combined with advanced DSP and network control, the 20K-DSP four channel amplifier is available in models developing between 1,500 Watts and 5,000 Watts per channel.
Over designed high capacity power supplies ensure the full power specification can be delivered into 2 ohms with all channels driven while remaining highly efficient.
The advanced 96kHz DSP is fully integrated into the product and provides an array of unique and genuinely useful features. Because all aspects of the DSP algorithms are designed and hand crafted, they are not available on products from any other manufacturer. For example, LIR linear phase crossover filters which are as easy to use as more conventional filter shapes, and have less latency than FIR filters. Also the powerful VX Limiter suite which sports Peak, RMS and Excursion limiting, as well as multiband limiting for passive 2-way enclosures.
- Four channels of sonically pure Class D amplification
- Unique, precise, 96kHz digital signal processing
- Over‐designed switch mode power supply
- 85V to 240V Auto-sensing PSU
- 6,000 to 20,000 watts RMS total output
- Full front panel user interface
- Ethernet network for system operation and monitoring
- Analogue, AES3 and optional DanteTM digital network audio
- Powerful grouping & multi‐layer EQ
- Manufactured in the UK